- Your use of this website (the “Website”) is subject to the terms set out herein. By using the Website, you accept and / or acknowledge the terms herein.
- You acknowledge that the Building and Construction Authority (“BCA”) or its agents, employees and sub-contractors have created and maintains the Website with an intention to (amongst others) provide information about BCA Registered Contractors and Licensed Builders to users. BCA does not charge individuals or organizations for using the Website. Nothing in the Website or herein creates a contract between BCA and yourself or any other user of the Website.
- BCA does not assume any duty or obligation of any nature whatsoever to any user of the Website.
Your use of the Website is strictly at your own risk. Without prejudice to the generality of the aforesaid:
- BCA does not warrant or make any representation as to the accuracy, nature or quality of information submitted through or posted on the Website;
- You understand that:
- the Website may contain URL links which allow you access to websites or resources of other parties;
- such websites and resources are not created or maintained by BCA;
- the contents posted on such websites and these resources are not under BCA’s control; and
- the existence of such URL links does not imply a recommendation or approval of such websites or resources by BCA;
- You acknowledge that BCA is not obliged to exercise any editorial control over information submitted through the Website or posted on the Website by other parties; in particular, BCA is not obliged to check, amend or delete any such information;
- The contents of the Website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BCA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of the Website;
- that the contents available through the Website or any functions associated with the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
BCA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of usage of the Website, reliance on the contents contained in or available from the Website.
In addition, BCA shall not be responsible for any loss arising from or in relation to any non-operation, suspension, termination or technical fault of or in relation to the Website or attacks by viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- BCA may, without notice to any party and at any time, amend or remove any content, information or advertisement posted on the Website as BCA deems proper;
- BCA may, without notice to any party and at any time, cause the Website to be inoperative entirely or in part, permanently or otherwise; in particular, BCA may deactivate, terminate or suspend the access to / usage by the Website of any person or organization as BCA deems proper;
- BCA shall not be responsible for any loss or disclosure of information submitted through the Website; and
- You will not acquire any right(s) in relation to any account or user ID by registering on the Website.
- Your interaction or dealing(s) with persons or organizations found on or through the Website is a matter solely between yourself and such persons or organizations. BCA shall not be responsible for any loss arising from or related to such interaction or dealing(s).
- The contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of BCA. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BCA's prior written consent. Modification of any of the contents or use of the contents for any other purpose will be a potential violation of BCA's copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- You must not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.